Thursday, May 1, 2008

Leaving soon~

This month is the last month i stay at KL, mayb leaving dis place is the most suiable choice 4 me la, i think....but reali "bu she de"cause already live here 18 years but wat 2 to my course need to continue at there so force 2 do it lo.....but fortunely stil have couple of my frens follow my "footsteps" study at there so,hahahaaha......to all frens dat always stay wit me,here i take n oppurtunities to thanks all of u cause all of u reali help m a lot not onli my study but more than dat,thanks a lot....During my foundation study,reali a lot of things happen no matter sad or happy all of it also the sweetest memory for me cause i know nthg can "halang" me doin wat i wish 2 do.Hahahaha.....1 of all i wan to thanks my all my lecture dat teaching me during all the days(Ms Yap,Ms Wong,Ms Khor,Ms Kong &others)thanks a lot here,i wil try to do my best in my future study,wish me all the best la....


Ohter than dat i wish 2 thanks 1 of my old old fren also cause everytime accompany wit me although me so so "ma fan",thanks a lot o yun jie.n thanks for leaving message to me o,sometimes u reali scary for me la cause u reali scary ppl la don go out like dis a all ppl wil scare wan a u know?i know u reali face a lot of problems wit ur "percintaan" but give urself more time to suit wit it la cause dis not probles dat can easily solve wan so angthg also can discuss wit me wan o me veli kind wan hahahaha......more than dat i also wan to thanks those frens dat always play volleyball n basketball wit me,althouh me always buli ppl la,but reali fun also.Hahahahaha.....sometimes reali felt suffer during study wan lo but after play volleyball all also became nthg already cause i reali love to play volleyball,no sport can compare wit it in my life.Not onli dat cause volleyball let me know a lot alot frens.....Hope can play like last time when all of them stil here but.....i know its hard to do it again wan cause all of us study at different places.....Hope all of u healthy there....




Dis is our leng lui lecture Ms Wong





lastly i wan to thanks to my 2 leng lui lecture-Ms Khor n Ms Wong.Really thanks them a lot a lot.n one more is Ms Yap.Lont time no see her at our campus liao really miss u la Ms....First of all i reali wan 2 thanks to my public speaking lecture Ms Wong.My speaking skills reali improve a lot now lo reali thanks for ur teaching n feedbask for me to improve myself o....u reali veli veli good lecture la n ur speaking skills...nothing to comment also la veli good o.N lastly is Ms Khor,under ur teaching me reali understand a lot bout management o it seem like is a very very interesting sud o.i think next time i wil consider the course also o.Hahahaah......Thanks a lot Ms Khor i think without u i wont score well at my management n thanks alot for consult me when i'm stuck.sometimes i know me ask too much things n didn pay attention during ur lecture class but u still teach me patiently.More than dat all of my lecturer reali done their jod veli veli well as part of their job.Thanks 4 all........Love all my lecturers so much much...See ya if have chance to meet again.Bye bye UTar(PJ) n all of u.Take care....

the middle leng lui is our lec. Ms Khor.

No comments: