Saturday, May 3, 2008

Sadness~

Sometimes reali felt depress when living in such a tension city n some of the human attitudes reali irritating n disgusting.I reali hate living at such a environment , i reali dunno y but living in such a human life reali made me felt bored n sad.Haiz...y we must leave in such a "horrible" place dat always make us scare n felt uncomfortable i reali wan to know wat human mentally thinking?Or human also born wit nature dat always compete wit others n being selfishness?Have anyone can tell or even someone can let me know bout it???i reali dunno how 2 suit myself among the life here.Maybe living in a city is not a good choice for me or say more accurately me disable 2 handle wit all the problems dat i face here during my whole life.Hope will be a better life in Kampar as the environment there more peaceful n less polution as i already visit the place during the past weekends.For me there is better for me cause the place is more comfortable although not as modern as Kuala Lumpur,but i think i will be more happy if living there...Hahaha...Hope so....Finally i recognize dat our Uni is dam dam far from wat we seen in the map dat provide from our Uni reali huge huge different o.....Wat to do HAiz...............

No comments: